Total Fleet Visibility
If vehicle tracking is not an option for your business, because maybe part of your fleet is privately owned vehicles (grey-fleet), or if you want to extend the visibility you get from vehicle tracking to employees outside of their vehicles, then mobile phone tracking is the best option. Why?
- Because it tracks the same basic metrics as vehicle tracking
(Speed, Location, Time on Site, Speeding, etc)
- It can use GeoFences to count visits in and out of specific locations drawn on the map
- You receive alerts when specific events happen (speeding, excessive idling)
- You can analyse historical journey reports
Beyond the fleet – Employees in the Field
When Vehicle Tracking stops, our mobile tracking takes over and even if employees venture indoors our (optional) Near Field Communication (NFC) solution’s check-ins take over.
- Mobile Tracking can track user movements on foot as well as in their vehicles
- NFC Check-ins gives you an accurate, quick, & easy to use time and attendance solution
- Historical journey reports can be downloaded or automatically emailed on scheduled dates
Mobile Phone Tracking
Commercial Electricity & Gas
Business Broadband & Leased Lines
Lines & Calls From Base
Data Sims (M2m SIMS)
How does Mobile Tracking work?
A cost-efficient alternative to vehicle tracking
Using the smartphone’s GPS technology, our app transmits location and journey data to web-based field service management system. The system then displays this “live” location data on our Google Map interface, with a supporting suite of journey reports which can be exported to MS Excel.
Displays fleet statistics in real-time, with the ability to compare data over selected time periods (days, weeks, months, or specific date ranges).
Delivers accurate data that can be used for wages, overtime, or billing time to customers.
Alarms and Alerts
Notifies management and supervisors of specific events by email – such as vehicles speeding or entering / exiting geofenced locations.